Tuesday, November 29, 2005

second thanksgiving dinner


26/11/05 Inna and Ivanda invited me for thanksgiving and i told them that my landlord has invited me and thus they have their thanksgiving dinner on saturday instead of the actual day. They are so sweet :)
Tina I know you will like to know what i have for thanksgiving so i took a picture of it :) but i was so suprise that they are so many dishs for just 4 of us. But i am not complaining, i am HAPPY....


katya, Inna daughter
Ivanda and her pet ferret, also called DODO. I told her that i have a pet ferret whose name is DODO as well. But since mine is 4 years old and hers is only 1.5 My dodo is the first ferret named dodo...hehehehe
Vadim, Inna husband, katya and Inna


Katya with DODO inside a tunnel

3 Comments:

At 5:34 AM, Blogger DnT Blog Guest said...

wow, I'd love to do a Thanksgiving there one day. Maybe we can do one when we're back home... over in Scott and Linda's house :)

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger case-in-point said...

man katya's cute.

so is that ferret...it actually has fur :-D

yeah des, when ya coming home to cook for us? u been a bit slack lately :-D

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Alan said...

my dodo is cute too, just slightly "de fur"
Ivanda dodo is very long and big, very playful too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home